Thank you for choosing to list your property with MLS4owners!
In the following steps you will be creating an account for your property, which will allow you to return to our site to manage your property, edit, manage photos and more. You may return and edit your listing anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1. You’ll be contacted by email by your local MLS broker with further instructions to setup your local REALTORS MLS listing. Please check your inbox (and SPAM/Junk folder) for the email. If your order was placed on the weekend, expect to be contacted on Monday.
2. You'll complete the required local MLS listing contracts and listing input data sheets.
3. Allow 1 business day for the local broker to complete your listing once they've received all your listing information.
4. Once completed, your broker will email you with a copy of the listing. Please review your listing carefully to make sure its correct.
5. Allow 1 day for your property to update on broker syndicated real estate websites. Some websites update faster than others, so please be patient.
*ADMINISTRATIVE FEE. The work done by real estate companies, regardless of the level of service provided, has changed dramatically over the years. Listing brokerages are often required to sign off on multiple forms related to the buyer’s mortgage loan, and must access and process secure documents and inquiries from service providers involved in the sale. Failure to respond and perform this work can delay your closing or affect the underwriting and approval of your buyer’s mortgage. The administrative fee is paid out of escrow at the time the sale closes. It covers time for responding to title company, escrow, lender, appraiser, and home inspector requests for additional information, and/or coordination of inspections, and/or signatures of federal lending/disclosure forms, and/or escrow forms, and/or other acts required to comply with local and state real estate laws and REALTORS MLS rules.
Your local REALTOR will charge you a small administrative fee at closing. The fee ranges from $250.00-$450.00 depending on local MLS and State.
Now you are just steps away from creating your MLS4owners.net listing, click below to begin...
Serving All 50 States
Find your State and LIST NOW